Need Honeymoon ideas? Don’t know where you want to go? Here are some fun destinations to think about! And, make sure things go according to plan! The wedding is enough to worry about! Check out these Tips to make your honeymoon go smoothly from Traveler’s Joy Honeymoon Registry.
Think you can’t afford a honeymoon? You’re wrong! All newlyweds deserve some kind of honeymoon! Sign up for a Honeymoon Registry to help pay for your romantic getaway! There are numerous sites to choose from depending on what you’re looking for in a registry, but it’s a great idea to help pay for your honeymoon if the wedding is sapping all your money. Create your free honeymoon registry today!
The type of honeymoon can range from relaxed to a great adventure! It’s all up to you! Check out the places below or look here at travel guides to some of the world’s top honeymoon destinations from Traveler’s Joy Honeymoon Registry!
* HAWAII: One of the most traditional honeymoons, but that’s only because it’s beautiful!!! Maui is a popular island choice for honeymoons. Aloha!!!
* THE CARRIBEAN: Another beautiful beach spot. Luscious beaches and your pick of islands. VERY romantic.
* EUROPE: Think Paris, France or or Venice, Italy (and don’t forget Tuscany!) or a Greek Island. There are many beautiful places in Europe to enjoy! Stay in one place or get a Europass and go to a few!
* THE GREAT LAKES: The Great Lakes have a beauty all their own. Find an inn or a bed and breakfast and enjoy the beauty and beaches of the great lakes!
* ALASKA: Completely opposite of the honeymoon beach vacation, nonetheless Alaska is amazingly beautiful. Book a cruise, relax, and enjoy a picturesque honeymoon.
* COLORADO: Go stay in the Rocky Mountains in a cabin. Enjoy the wilderness and mountain air! Picturesque and remote! Perfect for a couple that enjoys the great outdoors!
* ROAD TRIP HONEYMOON: This is perfect if you’re low on cash. Compile a list of places that you’d both like to see, but have never been and take a road trip! See the country! There’s many picturesque and historic places to visit in the USA!
* CRUISE: Take a cruise and have your days planned for you! All you can eat meals, picturesque places, the open ocean, what more do you need?
Wherever you decide to go, enjoy your very first trip with your new spouse!